Saturday, January 21, 2012

I have to say, since I did that post and wrote that I wanted to sell 100 items on etsy this year...well I have sold 18 already.  18 may not seem like much, but it is only January 21st, and I wrote that post on January 10th, so 18 items sold already is AWESOME considering there were times I didn't sell that in a year.

My friend Beth was write.  Write it down, it will happen.  Now if that would just work with the lotto and some other things...

The year is off to a pretty good start and I'm learning how to do a better job of marking my etsy shop while also finding time to create!  Well back to the studio I have a few orders outside of etsy (so if you counted them I would actually be up to 25!  But I'm not counting them ;o)

Here's a funny little Valentine for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment